Tuesday, July 31, 2007

You are so fat!!

Sadly, these were the first words I muttered to Mariah six years ago today. Can you really blame me though. She had the chubbiest little cheeks I have ever seen. I am definately not complaining. They made for some great mommy-baby kissing time. Mariah was a very easy delivery. She was also an exceptionally mild mannered baby. We used to call her the "trick baby" because she made me want to have another. She is still one of the great joys in my life. I can't imagine my life without my kitty-loving, nonsense-talking (it's called Mariah language), adorable, sweet little Mariah. I am also glad she still has cute cheeks for me to love. Happy Birthday Mariah!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Holy cow - she was a big baby!

Anonymous said...

oh how cute! She's so chubby! You have jolly babies. They're so happy, chubby and cute!

I love Mariah. Happy birthday to Mariah!