Wednesday, August 1, 2007

the land of dog food

Now that Gabe is crawling he is beginning to travel and explore. Today he found the land of dog food. He really did have a lovely visit there. He even sampled the cuisine. I think that you would agree he really liked it. If you listen closely you can even hear him give a little burp of approval at the end. I hope he enjoyed his trip. I am going to have to cancel any further visits. I guess it is a right of passage into toddlerhood. Well I guess we can cross this one off our list. I am sure he will find a way to visit again soon.

3 comments:

sandals said...

He is so cute! At least dog food is full of vitamins, eh?

Anonymous said...

Niiiiiice. Love the little burp at the end. Nasty. I'm pregnant though. It was probably good for him. Full of nutrients and....stuff. :)

Mindy said...

That is so funny. You need to keep that kid fed - or maybe buy grosser dog food! Remember Zander getting into it?