Friday, October 5, 2007

Oh yeah, it's me.


This is how I feel whenever I look in the mirror. I am really not used the darker color yet. I wanted a change without going shorter. I think I got it. Mariah says that she doesn't like it because she doesn't know who I am from behind. She then asked if she could dye her hair blue. I told her she could when she is 32.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful. I really like your hair. I think it's a great color on you. Looks so natural and very chocolatey. You make me want to get chocolatey hair too. mmmmmmmm.... chocolate. I bet that's what Scott said when he saw it, huh?

I can't believe Mariah doesn't recognize you just because of your hair. I'm proud of you for blogging about yourself. Your kids will appreciate it when they get older.

Anjuli Fry said...

Looks great!!

sandals said...

I really like it, Holly! Of course I do--it's the same color as mine!! Tee-hee!

Kristen said...

it looks lovely!

Joy said...

I love it! I tried a color close to that one time and have never colored my hair since...looks much better on you!

Mindy said...

Ooooh! Pretty lady. I also do that face every time I see you lately. I think you secretly want to be more like Shalynn. . . but don't we all? It looks good, though!!