
I can't believe that Jaden is 9 years old today! That's what happens when you blink. He was an especially easy delivery. I had him an hour after I had gotten to the hospital. When I arrived I was already dilated nine centameters. I got my epidural right away and after a few pushes we had Jaden. Raising him has been just as easy. He is very smart and loves to build things. He is perhaps the most tenderhearted child I have. He is also an excellent cleaner. This may be the most important trait in a child. He is joy to have around and I cannot imagine my life without him. Last night my dad jokingly asked Jaden how it felt to be turning 20 today. Jaden joking right back said, "I'm not going to be 20, I'm going to be 19." Happy Birthday Jaden. I hope your day is super duper awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment