My three little ninja's had belt testing last week. Or maybe it was the week before. I can't keep track of my weeks anymore. Time is flying faster than me. Anyway, Hayley and Jaden were testing for their yellow belts and Mariah was testing for her green dragon (she is in little dragons). They all did awesome and earned their belts! After Hayley had done her testing she had a break before breaking their boards. She was got her hand slammed in a door so she had to break her board with her left hand. She still did it on her first try! I am so glad they are all doing something that they love.

This pic is of all the kids that are testing. It's pretty much the whole Tae Kwon Do school.

Those boards didn't stand a chance.

Stop! I don't want any trouble!

I love this picture of Hayley and Jaden. It really shows their personalities.
2 comments:
Chessa is so cute! They're getting so big...I'm glad you have a blog so I can see what's going on with Shalynn and the kids there too... Happy Halloween!
That video is rad.
Post a Comment