While at Disneyland Gabe found it quite difficult to get in his naps. However he had more than I expected him to have. Without his quiet room and crib to put him off to dreamland he often crashed his way to sleep. Twice he did this "crashing" while eating french fries. I say what better way to drift off than by eating food. He really wanted to keep eating and did so until I took away the fries and layed him down. I think this is my favoite moment captured on video from our entire trip.
Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Monday, October 8, 2007
sleepy
While at Disneyland Gabe found it quite difficult to get in his naps. However he had more than I expected him to have. Without his quiet room and crib to put him off to dreamland he often crashed his way to sleep. Twice he did this "crashing" while eating french fries. I say what better way to drift off than by eating food. He really wanted to keep eating and did so until I took away the fries and layed him down. I think this is my favoite moment captured on video from our entire trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OK, I think that's the funniest video you have ever posted. You seriously need to turn that into America's Funniest Home Videos. That is the biggest crack up! It's funny because he just keeps eating. It makes me want to take a nap...or eat french fries. I can't decide which.
That's the cutest thing ever! :D
Zac said he knew what was most important...eating of course! Very funny.
I wish I could fall asleep while eating fries...maybe i wouldn't eat as many. But I like them, I really like them...
That is so funny. I am sitting here, all alone, giggling to myself. Gabe is very adorable and squishy. I can tell that he really values his food. And can you get any better than fries? I don't blame him for trying to get all he can.
Post a Comment