
My good friend Haylie had her babies today! She has been on bed rest for four weeks and in the hospital for 3 1/2 weeks. They were born by c-section this morning. Baby "A" weighed 6lbs 11oz 18 in. long and baby "B" weighed 5 lbs 4 oz and 17 in. long. I went to see her tonight and got to hold Baby "B". He was so cute and tiny. Baby "A" is in the NICU. His lungs aren't quite ready to be on their own yet. Also, note to Haylie: Please name you babies soon. It feel dumb saying "A" and "B". You really don't want that to stick.
1 comment:
Holly, I am so glad you posted that! I was wondering if she had them and how she was doing. Cute tiny babies! So how are you? Fun pics of Disneyland! Your kids are adorable! Amy T.
Post a Comment