I have not finished reporting on my trip to Disneyland. I am determind to give a full accounting of all our frivolity. One of my favorite things they have there is the "Jedi Training Academy." Jaden was selected and I am so glad I was video taping. How many boys get to battle Darth Vader? Simply said, it was awesome. Needless to say four of my kids are going to be Jedi Knights for Halloween and Gabe is going to be Yoda. I would like to thank Disneyland for making the torturous selecting of halloween costumes painless.
Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
my young jedi
I have not finished reporting on my trip to Disneyland. I am determind to give a full accounting of all our frivolity. One of my favorite things they have there is the "Jedi Training Academy." Jaden was selected and I am so glad I was video taping. How many boys get to battle Darth Vader? Simply said, it was awesome. Needless to say four of my kids are going to be Jedi Knights for Halloween and Gabe is going to be Yoda. I would like to thank Disneyland for making the torturous selecting of halloween costumes painless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is way too cool! Jared is a little jealous it wasn't him. Tee-hee!
That's so cool! I'm so glad you had your camera. Way to go Jaden!
That's it. I'm going out to get a light saber. I gotta become a Jedi.
Post a Comment