Awesome is the best word I can describe how I am feeling. I am so excited for Janie and Ryan. They are going to the temple this week. I am so glad they have chosen this path. They are both glowing. Part of that may be because Janie is 37 weeks pregnant. We are hoping she can make it to this weekend with baby intact. Ryan got the Melchezedik Priesthood yesterday. It is so wonderful to see him embrace the gospel as he has. Right after he was ordained he got the opportunity to help give Hayley a blessing. He even did the annointing. He did a very good job. My mom and me even applauded when he was done. I know, very inappropriate. I am just so happy for them. I cannot wait for this weekend.
Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Awesome
Awesome is the best word I can describe how I am feeling. I am so excited for Janie and Ryan. They are going to the temple this week. I am so glad they have chosen this path. They are both glowing. Part of that may be because Janie is 37 weeks pregnant. We are hoping she can make it to this weekend with baby intact. Ryan got the Melchezedik Priesthood yesterday. It is so wonderful to see him embrace the gospel as he has. Right after he was ordained he got the opportunity to help give Hayley a blessing. He even did the annointing. He did a very good job. My mom and me even applauded when he was done. I know, very inappropriate. I am just so happy for them. I cannot wait for this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippee! I'm so excited for them too! That's such an adorable photo btw. Hopefully she won't go into labor in the temple. Actually, wouldn't that be exciting? I wish I could say that I was born in the temple. That would be cool.
Post a Comment