
What is Joy? I think it is watching Janie and Ryan kneel across the alter from one another. That is joy. Beautiful joy. They had ninety people come to witness this wonderfull event. This must be what it is like to be in Heaven. I love having moments like this in my life. It reminds me of what it is all about. It makes me want to be a better person so that I can be with all of my loved ones again someday. Hugging Janie afterwards I didn't want to let go. I am so happy for them. They are so happy. Their baby is coming any day. I cannot wait. Janie is going to let me come to the hospital with them. You know I have never actually witnessed a birth that is not my own. I am honored that Janie is letting me come be with her. I can't believe she is having a baby. Holly Rodgers. That is such a nice name. Oh boy, I got joy, I do, do you?
1 comment:
Oh man, I'm so bad. I seriously got all teary reading your post! I love that I went to their endowment. What a beautiful story their's is. I'm so happy for them too. I think their baby's name should be Holly Haylie Rodgers. Yes. Yes. That's just beautiful. I think I'm going to get teary again just thinking about it! PS: does she need a photographer at her birth? I know a good one! Ha!
Post a Comment