Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Elizabeth "Ellie" Jeanne Rodgers


After much deliberation Janie and Ryan came up with a name for this little beauty. Elizabeth after Janie's childhood friend Elizabeth Leavitt and Jeanne after her most adored sister Holly. Yes I know that I am Holly and I just said that I was Janie's most adored sister and that it isn't very humble of me to say so but it's the truth so there. Since her birth two days ago Ellie has got even cuter. This may be due to the fact that all the newborn swelling has gone down. I can now see more of her daddy in her face. She is a perfect mix of her two parents. Janie and baby are doing well. Ellie loves her mommy to hold her and is trying to get the hang of breastfeeding. I am so happy for my sister and her darling husband. I love them both very much and wish them the best with their new little bundle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooopsie. I forgot to comment on this one. She looks like Ryan a little more in these. She's so pretty. Look at all that Hair. I'm loving the hair. Her skin is gourgeous too. My camera wants to play with her!