Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Chin implant


Well, here is Scott with that chin implant. I think it's a big improvement. What do you think? Kinda looks like Jay Leno.
P.S. I love my Mac. We have way too much fun with my isight camera!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That's funny! He DOES look like Jay Leno! I need to use your photo booth one of these days. So silly you guys are! I'm proud of you for keeping your blog updated! I didn't think you would be that obedient when I said, "do as I say not as I do". You are such an inspiration. I think I'll go post right now....

maybe.

Anonymous said...

Scott,
37 looks good on you. If only that chin had a cleft in it ...

Anonymous said...

Where ah you?

Jonathan Hiller said...

Wow, that is quite the chin there scott, It actually looks good