Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Scottie!


I am married to an old man!! Scott turned 37 years old today! Can you believe how close to 40 he is. I think it is funny. I can tease him all I want to because I will always be 5 years younger. He he. I can't believe that he is that old. He looks so dang good for his age. Even though he is so old. We had a party for him on Sunday with his family and tonight it is my families turn. We are going to eat salmon and party like nothing else. Sounds pretty cool huh. Well, Happy Birthday Scott, you old man you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Scott! Hmmm, I wonder what I could get Scott for his birthday! I cleaned your toilet yesterday for you! How about that?!

PS. I think you should give him chin implants for his birthday. Just look at that picture!

Kristen said...

I second the chin implants. Then maybe he will get YOU some "special" implants for your 40th. And then Haylie will be jealous.

Anonymous said...

37? You're kidding, right? He looks like he's 60!