Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Easily Distracted
That is me. Easily distracted and a bit of a procrastinator. You see right now I should be folding a mountain of laundry. I just cannot bring myself to do it. Huge does not even begin to describe the pile of laundry I have before me. My house is also a complete disaster. This really should come as no surprise to myself seeing as my kids are off track. I would be getting much more done though if I could leave my computer alone. It beckons me. Like a chocolate cake sitting on my counter begging to be eaten my computer calls to me. Check your e-mail, check your blog, look at Haylie and Kristen's blog, and so on and so forth. OK, I guess I will forsake my evil ways and go fold. Until my next distraction. Good day to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just call me distraction Bowler. I love that you have a blog because now IIIIIIIII have an excuse not to do my dishes! Ha!
You and me are the same Bowler.
Whoa. I had that EXACT SAME pile of laundry yesterday. Right in the middle of my family room floor. Now it is folded and...in new piles. Good ol' procrastination!
Man I know what you mean You are definately my daughter. This is an evil thing the blog stuff. I was up till 3:30 am last night trying to decide what colors I should use on my blog site....what would look cool together...what would others think of my choices." Merry must be a genusis with color" and so forth. I got on the computer today to look up some design for a cupboard I'm going to paint for and friend and before I know it my mind is reminding me what your friend Hayley said to you, 'What the point of having a blog if you don't keep it up dated." See how wicked this is. Hayley didn't even have to say it to me. It was only for.... wow I'm so controlled. I did get some laundry done, but that was only because Rusty , "the stud" has had an aweful bout of the runs and ever hour or so I need to change all his bedding. And that's no crap.... I know your probable scrapbooking now, which is another evil sin. Especially if you are doing it with Mindy and Hayley.HOw can you get any thing done which whole gang there with you?
Post a Comment