My baby is fat. Now I mean that in the most loving way. I love his rolls. He is the best snuggler ever. I know he is chubby but did not realize the extent of it until yesterday. I change his diapers and give him baths. I do not however ever stand him up naked and look at his backside. That is until yesterday. He has a sore bottom and I got him undressed and stood him up on the changing table before giving him a bath. At this moment I glanced at his backside and gasped. Baby's got back! I could not resist the urge to grab my camera. He will probobly kill me when he is older but I could not pass up the chance to document this chub. Scott was with me and when I pointed out our sons bottom to him he said, "he's got butt cleavage".
We took him to the doctor for his six month check-up last week and he is 20.6 lbs. (90%), 28 1/4 in. tall (95%) and his Head Circumference is 44.8 cm (80%). My baby is HUGE. Granted all my babies have been large, but after reviewing their weights at the same age, Gabe takes the cake. I love it. My only complaint would have to be that he is growing out of his clothes way to fast and he is heavier than an ox. I don't even need to work out any more. I just lug my baby around.
3 comments:
So I stood Alpine up in front of the mirror last night before his bath. He's got some chub - but not THAT much! That is so funny! The kid could be a sumo wrestler.
Oh man! Look at that! That is the cutest picture I've ever seen. He DOES have butt cleavage. He's so cute. I love that picture!!
He is totally my grand-son and Holly you are so my daughter... he's going to curse the day you took that picture and then when he has a baby that is that cute and adorable and yes fat he'll be taking picture as fast as he can...It's in the genes
Post a Comment