Wednesday, March 14, 2007

lookie what I did!

I was on the Web looking at free downloads when I came across a site that had a cool slideshow on it. I just had to do it too. It was not that hard. Now I can have it on my blog!!! Isn't it the coolest? I am so technically gifted. I am sure that when Haylie reads this she is going to laugh right out loud. She was at my house today when I was trying to figure out how to put this on my blog. She is way more gifted than me when it comes to doing cool things on the computer. Teach me Haylie. Master of the Computer.

4 comments:

Merry the mom said...

"Oh my heck," Holly you are so gifted and talented, once again you must be my daughter....And yes, your friend, "Oh Holy One Queen of Computers," that haylie is pretty cleaver herself. Her power is far reaching.....

Kristen said...

I thought you guys were scrapbooking.

LIARS!

Kristen said...

Oh, and by the way, your layouts are spectacular! Really, they're good. I like them a lot.

Anonymous said...

You're such a dork. You're not supposed to give away our secret. Yessss, World, we like to get together with out laptops and do geeky things. Can you say "no life"? And NO, I am not the guru of computer land. Nice try though.