Monday, August 6, 2007

better late than never

Mariah's birthday party was a week ago and I have yet to report on it. I guess a week late is better than a month. We had a great party. My family all came to eat pizza and cake and shower Mariah with gifts. She was very good at keeping the gift giving moving right along. After each gift she would utter a resouding "Next!". She made a haul. She got a nintendo ds, games for the nintendo, clothes, a bike helmet and horn, a cool bath toy and lots of littliest pet shop animals. A great night was had by all.
Mariah and her cousin Kennedy acting silly as usual.


Mariah couldn't blow out her candles. I couldn't help but laugh. She just couldn't blow hard enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Mariah! She's one of my favorite people. I hope she had a great day. Cute pictures! So weird, I remember my 6th birthday. It was sooooo long ago. I hope she remembers her's forever too.