Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Monday, August 27, 2007
you say spoiled...I say well taken care of
Yesterday was my 12th wedding anniversary. I have had the privilege of spending the last twelve years with my most favorite man ever. Having such an awesome husband defiantly comes with it's benefits. He is always telling me he loves and appreciates me, he helps out a ton with the kids, he listens to me ramble on about my day, he takes me out on fun dates, and I also get way cool anniversary gifts. This year was no exception. Friday I received 2 dozen beautiful red roses. Saturday we went out to dinner and a movie and did some wandering at the gateway. Sunday he presented me with a coupon for a ultimate day at my favorite spa. Even without his great skill of gift giving my hubby is the best guy I could imagine for me. I love you Scott. You rock.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
(blush)
Lucky! We'll see if I can talk Jason into a date with Holly. . .
Awww. . .You guys are such a cute couple!
I can't believe you've been married for that long! Wow. What a great anniversary you had. I think that I should go with you to the spa. Don't you think?
Post a Comment