I have said before that Gabe does not like baby food. I decided to try one more time. I have a few jars left and don't want them to go to waste. What do you know, he liked it. He liked it even better when Bella took over. I think he prefers to eat messy.
2 comments:
The cutest part about your picture and the video is how Bella opens her mouth right along with Gabe as she's feeding him. That is so cute! What a nice little sister! I love it when she says "sthawry" when it gets a little messy. What a cutie! I miss your kids.
Oh my gosh - how cute. I can't believe that Bella is getting that old and capable. I always think of her as younger than Zander for some reason. . . So - are you going to buy more baby food now? :)
Post a Comment