Gabe has become quite mobile. I love that he is growing and learning. His growth does not come without some growing pains. He starting to get into trouble. He loves to pull the tray out from under the fridge. You know, the one that collects the nasty water. Today he found the drawer under the stove. He is getting rather fast as well. He has realized that there is a whole house he has yet to discover. I think I need to baby proof again.
He also has learned patty-cake. He was being so cooperative I thought I would capture it on video. He did perfectly. What a smart baby!
4 comments:
Those cheeks are killing me! He's a cutie!
Seems like each child gets into different things at this stage, I thought I was all child proofed until my second started crawling and got into things my oldest never did.
Holly I set my site feed will that let me know we you update to or do I need to set something else for that? Let me know!!!
OOOOooooooohh mmmmyyyyyyyy gosh. That was so cute! He is the cutest little baby! Love the patty cake one. I love how he looks so proud!
He is so stinkin' cute. Amari and Gabe will have to get together for a patty-cake party.
Post a Comment