Monday, August 20, 2007

Stop! I don't want any trouble!


This is my favorite line my kids have learned in Tae Kwon Do. I encourage them to use it often. Especially when dealing with eachother. Last week Mariah, Hayley and Jaden all started classes. Mariah's two best friends are also taking with her. Watch out, they're going to be three tough little chicks. I am so excited for what they are going to be learning. Showing respect is a very important part of martial arts. They have to say "yes sir" all the time. Here is a little clip of their first day. They are loving it and I hope it stays that way.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love Tae Kwon Do! I think your kids will really like it. I'm also excited to see my friend there now . . .

Anonymous said...

Yes sir!! I love that they are all taking Tae Kwon Do. Hopefully, they will all stick with it and then we can have some really ragin' Tae Kwan Do parties. :0