Welcome to a land of excitement, adventure, romance, and most importantly insanity. I hope you enjoy reading about our life as much as we enjoy living it.
Monday, August 13, 2007
what's been happening
I go through cycles in blogging. Either I have a million things I would like to post or none at all. As you may have noticed I have been in a bit of a slump. My dear friend Haylie gently reminded me that I really needed to blog. Let me think...what have I been doing since my last entry? Huh. No wonder I haven't blogged. I went to Lagoon and forgot my camera. Speaking of which was kind of liberating. I didn't have to worry if I had taken an even amount of pictures for every kid. I still found myself reaching for my camera several times to capture a moment. Oh well. Hmmmm....what else. I went to the gym. I don't usually take my camera there though. Nothing really exciting happens worth mentioning. Unless you like to hear about how nice I smell afterwards. See, not really worth hearing about. I guess I did go camping and didn't ever get around to blogging about it. Ok. I think I will share. We went with my side of the family up to Bountiful Peak to go camping about a week and a half ago. It was loads of fun. Although when I got home I realized we had done a lot of work for less than 24 hours of camping. Scott had to put the tent up three times. It was sort of a fiasco. We did however get to enjoy some of the perks of camping; tin foil dinners and smores. Here are some of my favorite pics from our adventure up the mountain.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you for updating your blog! See! You DO do stuff! K, I totally think you should take your camera to the gym. There's sooooo many things you could take pictures of. Seriously. I aaalllways see silly people at the gym. In fact, I think I will compile a scrapbook of silly people I see at the gym (when and if I do go).
Holly, you are so funny! I love to read your blog. Camping looks fun - but you're right about the work. That's what I have to look forward to this weekend. . .
I look forward to reading your blog a couple of times a week. Don't stop writing! I enjoy it so much! It's fun to have somebody from home to check up on!
I'm still waiting for the picture of the guy you saw at the grocery store yesterday. :)
Post a Comment