Remember back in the day when babies would bang on pots and pans for entertainment. Back to a simpler time before there were so many toys to choose from. Today Gabe discovered the joy of classic pots and pans banging. He must have sat there for a good half an hour. Who needs pricey toys when you got these babies to bang on?
4 comments:
What a cute kid.
I don't think he wanted to make music. I think he wants to cook the turkey. He even said so at the end of the video :)
Have I ever told you how cute your little baby is?
Wow you have the same pots as my mom. Didn't think they sold those anymore.
Pots are great if you can stand the noise...
He is a good drummer, but my favorite part was that little bit of baby language he said at the end. That right there is the reason we have babies - so we can hear noises like that.
Post a Comment